Crucial zoning reforms are within reach
By Rose Gray, vice president for community and economic development for the Asociación Puertorriqueños en Marcha, and Cicely Peterson-Mangum, executive director of the Logan Community Development Corp.
Philadelphia’s neighborhoods, business districts, parks, and skyline have changed dramatically in 50 years. Its zoning code has not. Read more
- 05/13/2013 Updated Report on Tax Abatement Released
- 12/17/2012 Zoning code attacked before its ink is even dry
- 12/05/2012 New zoning code already may be facing revisions
- 12/04/2012 Let’s not gut zoning reform
- 11/28/2012 City Council, Fishtown Residents Square Off Over New Zoning Code